28 January 2010

Big Brother Part. 4

5 months in. Or is it 4? Or 6?

It feels like it's been forever and generally, I'm just sick of being on this medication. Otherwise though, there isn't anythnig epic to write about. My skin's still dry, my lips are still dry, the soap in the bathroom at work irritates my hands to a ridiculous degree. I've got prescription moisturizer, prescription steroid cream, and a deep regret I didn't buy stock in baby oil when I went on this medication.

I've gotten over the whiny "why isn't it working yet?" phase I went through last month and have kind of resigned myself to just taking the pills every day, regardless of the result.

Tuesday though, for the first time, I could actually look in the mirror and almost convince myself that my skin was healing. There is a glimmer of hope in this whole mess. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be done with this whole process by May. Just in time for a trip to Ithaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment