28 May 2009

The Legend of Billie Jean






A week ago I cut off nearly 2 feet of hair.  

I've been doing a lot of reevaluating my life lately, a benefit of having a roof over my head, a steady income, and the luxury of making changes in my life and more importantly, in myself.

There are a lot of changes to be made.

I want to love more, without reservation; without worrying that I might get hurt.  I want to have more compassion.  I want to live more- to adventure, to explore.  I want to experience new things and new people.  I want to be more patient.

I want to fear less, to worry less. I want to be less judgmental.  I want to give up on mistrust of others and doubt of myself.  I want to let go of my hang-ups and be more honest with my friends and lovers.

I want to live my life without the need for guilt or regret.  

This is what I want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment